Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FRATERNAL AND FRIENDSHIP BIRTHDAY GREETINGS...........

All Souls Day, November 2, marks the Birthdays of two men in my priestlky fraternity and personal friendship circle.  Reverend Father William P. Kinane, with whom I served in St. John the Baptist Parish in Folsom, from September 26, 1988 - May 14, 1992; when he was Pastor of Folsom is celebrating his Birthday today.  Father Kinane went from St. John's in Folsom, to become Pastor of St. Catherine Siena Parish, in Vallejo, and then Pastor of St. Dominic Parish, in Colfax, from where he retired from active ministry and is Pastor Emeritus.  Today is also the Birthday of News 10 Good Morning and Midday anchorman, Dan Elliott, who I am privileged to have as a friend, and with whom I have appeared as a color commentator with during the past six years.  These two men hold a special place in my life and I am grateful for theirv friendship and fraternity.  Happy Birthday Fr. Bill and Dan Newsman !!!!!!!!!!!...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive