Thursday, June 23, 2011

WHERE HAVE I BEEN ?.....IN HOSPITAL WITH A NEW RIGHT SPINAL CORD INFECTION AND RECOVERING FROM A BACK SURGERY...........

On Tuesday evening June 14, after my first of three classes to the New Roman Missal to OLOL Liturgical Ministers, I found myself back in the rectory and increasing in pain, on my lower right back spinal cord and side, increasingly difficult to get in and out of the wheelchair, and unable to sleep, as I could not lay on my back, sides, or sit up, without unbearable pain throughout the night.  I saw my physical therapist Quinn McArthur, Wednesday morning, and have it not possible to do our pt, he suggesting instead that we contact Dr. Cookson, who concurred his offive would set up xrays, an MRI, and other tests; asap.   I returned to the rectory, and less than two hours informed, I was going to an Emergency Room, to get my excruciating pain addressed.  I came to Mercy San Juan Medical Center, where an MRI confirmed I have an abcessed right spinal cord infection.  I am improving after these eight days, and healing from a back surgery last Friday night, and will be transferring to Mercy General Rehabiliation tomorrow to continue with an intensive Antiobiotic Regimen.  Over the next several days I will fill in the blanks and flesh out these past days, offline...........Thanks For Your Concern And Prayers,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive