Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER 2011 : THE RE-START OF PT - STANDING WITH THE WALKER AND PIVOTING / SITTING IN A STRAIGHT CHAIR FOR 30 MINUTES...........

Sacramento Summer 2011, has opened with a bang !!, on two fronts : 104 degrees Fahrenheit in HOT temperatures today, making for a drenching dog days of summer beginning; and the heart valve procedure to see I had no infectious residue requiring removal.  That 11 am procedure went very well, showing no signs of a problem.  Just before 3 pm, physical thyerapist Robin arrived, and successfully assisted me in standing with my walker at bedside, and helped to pivot over to a long, straight back, lounge chair, where I sat up for the recommeded first day period following surgery, of 30 minutes.  30 minutes sitting up was just enough taxation on my back, and affirmed, my ability to achieve it despite the pain...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive