Saturday, June 25, 2011

SATURDAY MORNING BACK IN MERCY GENERAL REHABILITATION AND THE REALITY OF RESUMING OT & PT WITH SURGICAL RIGHT SPINAL PAIN A FACTOR...........

Saturday morning started early with my first OT appearing at 7:20 am, to get me up out of bed and into my wheelchair, through morning ablutions, breakfast, and my first Pt session.  I returned to bed at 9:20 am, and shortly thereafter received a vi`sit from Roger Ge`ach`, `w`ho brout me some maazines and a Marie Callenders suar free apple pie `slice.  My dayime 8 am-8 pm RN is, Cindy, who istaking very good care of me.  Having completed my second OT session just before lunch along with first day assessment and goals; I will have one more PT session in mid-afternoon and am having luchtime, short term insulin of twelve units administered, as I await my lunch tray.  Fr. Pius will bring me my prosethic, and sweats, so that we can begin the rehab in earnest.  I am pleased to be blogging again and keeping my friends domestically and multinationally updated...........More Soon.  In Jesus Who Is Lord,  Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive