Monday, June 20, 2011

MOVING GINGERLY IN CONVALESCING FROM MY RIGHT SPINAL CHORD, ROTO ROOTER, BACK SURGERY, LAST FRIDAY EVENING..........

I am learning to move slowly in the hospital bed, or sitting, as I respond and heal from myn Friday night back surgery, so as not to put unnecessary pressure on my back and reposition myself carefuly, whether laying down, sitting up, or standing up.  The nursing staff is being very soliticitous; and I am told to expect my first appointment with an in house physical therapist, tomorrow...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive