Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ONE WEEK BACK IN THE HOSPITAL AND FINALLY COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS BEYOND THE HOSPITAL ROOM...........

I has been a full, and anxious week of addressing my latest right lower back / spinal chord infection, at Mercy San Juan Medical Center.  Fr. Pius and Frances Hood, are being truly helpful by their visits, messages, and mail; keeping me in the loop with OLOL.  Difficulties with my cell and room phones, have made it slow to communicate with all my inner circle, including Fr. Oliver, but with time and perseverance, I am progressing on that front.  Fr. Pius will be bringing me my laptop on Thursday June 23rd, so that I can start filling in the blanks of the past week.  Many of my friends and blog followers have guessed from mo blog columns for ovdr a week that there is a problem, I am having to address.  Joe Gibson, Teres Mugnaini, Ted and Irene Dahlberg, Roger and Karin Geach, Ramona Bugatto,  Ray Riehle, are among those already in contact, as they learn I am here...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive