Tuesday, June 28, 2011

UP EARLY FOR DRESSING, BREAKFAST, MEDS, AND THERAPY...........

I awoke at 6:25 am to the increase of pain in my lower right center back / spinal chord, and in my right leg and stump.  Taking my first pain reliever for the day at that hour, kept it leveling off.  I dressed with some assistance of my nurse at 8 am, I washed up and went to the dining room for breakfast.  Paul Friedrich, called ten minutes ago, and will coming to visit me tonight.  Joe Gibson and Teres Mugnaini, are visiting this afternoon to finalize e-mail invitation addresses for Sac State Lambda Chi Alpha alumni to the Memorial Servic e in Lincoln on July 16, for our late fraternity brother, Brian Welch.  We are in need of 10 or so, fraternity alums to direct parking on the day of the service.  Please offer your time on Saturday July 16, as we pay tribute to our stellar brother of the bond we share in Zeta Alpha Chi.  My pt and ot sessions will begin shortly.  I am hoping to talk to the Parish Secretary later this morning and arrange for her to deliver mail, messages, and reports, that have arrived during the past week...........More Later As June Winds Down,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive