Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SO WHO WILL BE SENT HOME FROM THE "DWTS" SEMI-FINALS ?............

The 2011 Parish Calendar Meeting tonight took twice as long than I expected it to take..  It was a Collection Point for the lists of proposed dates and details the 16 Parish Ministries at OLOL, have for use of parish facilities in the coming year.  Yet not all the Ministries came prepared with their list but used the meeting to draw them up.  Thus I sat there waiting for their lists until moments ago.  I will make a note and thoroughly emphasis next year, come with your proposed lists of usage finished and ready to submit.....As I blog this column, Fr. Tony and I, are waiting for the start of, "Dancing With The Stars".  I have been a viewer since the premiere of the series eleven seasons ago in the summer of 2005.  Fr. Tony only tuned in this season, but enjoys it greatly.  My question, is America's question, who will be sent home and eliminated, and which three dance teams will advance to the finals next week.  How Bristol Palin has advance to this point in the competition, is incredulous to me, given she has been at the bottom of the judges 6 out of 8 times.  Except that her mother's ;political supporters are keeping in the chase for the trophy.  I vehmently think she should be cut tonight, for she is far inferior to the other three semi-finalists, Brandy, Jennifer, and Kyle.  Yet my gut feeling says she will vanquish one of them and make it into the finals, as undeserving as it is she does.  We will know in less than two hours, so let's see who is in and who is out..........Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive