Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A DAY OFF TO REPLENISH AS FATHER TRAYNOR HEADS HOME..........

As I suspected Bristol "Teen Activist" Palin, remains in the Dancing With The Stars Finals next week, and a crestfallen Perfect 30 Scoring Brandy, in this Monday's dance competition - so will she prevail and win it all ?  How ?  I can't phantom other than the political punch being her mother's daughter is bringing her.....Chillaxing and catching up with all the news, especially politics has been and will be the focus of my day.  The New Congress Leadership elections in the House and Senate in particular.....Fr. Tony went back to his mobile home on Greenback Lane this  Tomorrow morning after concelebrating Mass with me.....Tomorrow, after the 8 am Mass I will be attending a Pastor's Breakfast at the Renaissance Building on Dmorning el Paso Boulevard, hosted by Sacramento City Councilmember Sandy Sheedy, on the topic of Homelessness in her District. I t should be a good meeting..........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive