Friday, November 5, 2010

BUSY FIRST WEEKEND OF NOVEMBER ON TAP..........

As I organize my desk this morning, dealing with the bits and pieces a week brings, discussing the broken church window repair with the glass company technician; sorting out a baptismal request involving an out of state family with a Cathedral staffer; opening the morning mail; and sending thanks to my birthday greeters; Saturday and Sunday will be full throttle ministry days.  After my second First Friday Mass tonight at 7 pm, I will be presiding at a 10 am Mass tomorrow at Vintage Estates Convalescent, holding a 2 pm Altar Servers Parish Ministry Meeting With the Pastor, hear Confessions at 4 pm, and Vigil Mass at 5 pm.  Then on Sunday, in addition to the 8:30 am and 10:30 am Masses, there is the Religious Education Fundraising Breakfast and Raffle, and the Ladies Council Holiday Craft Fair and Bake Sale, to attend.  My ever faithful friends, Karin and Roger Geach are also coming to the 10:30 am Mass and going to lunch with me afterwards. So it's shaping up, as is to be expected in November and December, to be a crackling weekend, with the end of Daylight Saving Time thrown in !!!!!!!!!!..........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive