Sunday, August 9, 2009

PROMISING NEWS ON MY KIDNEY TRANSPLANT.........

Returning from my Alaska Cruise with Fr. Ben DeLeon, while taking a dialysis treatment in Vancouver, BC Canada on Sat. Aug. 8th, my kidney donor Victor Herrera called me with very good news. He has passed all his required tests at the Mayo Clinic Arizona, in Phoenix. He will be my donor. And the Phoenix transplant team has told him my transplant will occur in September or October. So, very promising and happy news that my nearly two and a half year, 372 dialysis treatments to date, renal ordeal may soon be over. I am still searching for a second 24 / 7 primary caregiver, Monday - Friday. If you know anyone who is available have them contact me at 916-396-2309, or by e-mail, at troypow@yahoo.com
Today, Sun. Aug. 9th, Presentation Parish in northeast Sacramento, where I am in residence, held a second annual BLOOD DONOR SUNDAY. The Bank Blood workers were busy from before 8 a.m., until after 1 p.m., with a myriad of parishioners giving blood. My thanks to all who participated as the blood donated will in part, be available for me should I need it in regards to my kidney transplant.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive