Thursday, August 6, 2009

NORTH TO ALASKA.........Part 3.........

Wednesday, Day 5 of our Alaska cruise, I disembarked in Skagway and was taken to the airport for a 40 minute puddlejumper flight in a plane seating 5 passengers, to Juneau for my dialysis treatment. The pilot Mike did a great job and is from Santa Cruz, CA. The woman seated next to me Dana, is from Fort Bragg. and the other man aboard, Paul, formerly of Skagway, now lives in New Orleans. The flight, and dialysis were uneventful and the cruise line provided me transportatation from the ship, to the airport, dialysis center, hotel, and back to the ship. It is now about 10 a.m. Thursday morning I am back onboard the SERENADE OF THE SEAS. Tonight, Ben and I will dine in the Portofino Fine Restaurant for a really good Italian Dinner, compliments of my friends Roger and Karin Geach. Now it's time to explore downtown Juneau.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive