Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NORTH TO ALASKA.........Part 2.........

Day 4, of Fr. Ben and my Alaska cruise and we breakfasted today viewing some of the Glaciers here. It has been a day at sea, so we are actually sailing toward our next port of Skagway tomorrow. After touring in the morning, I will fly over to Juneau to take my dialysis treatment. And I will stay overnight in Juneau and re-join the ship on Thusday afternoon. I am waiting to hear from my transplant donor Victor, who is wrapping up his testing at Mayo Clinic Arizona in Phoenix. Hopefully, it wll be a greenlight all the way for transplant in coming weeks. More soon as both adventures continue. Love and Prayers.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive