Monday, August 3, 2009

NORTH FROM ALASKA.........Part 1.........

This week of August 1, 2009 Father Benedict DeLeon and I are on a Alaska Cruise. After embarking from Vancouver, Canada on Saturday night, we spent Sunday at sea. Our first stop on Monday is ICY STRAIT POINT, and the village of HOONAH. Tuesday we are at sea again and then on Wednesday we will be in the port of SKAGWAY. In Skagway, after touring the sites, I will fly a puddlejumper 30 minutes to JUNEAU, where I will take a dialysis treatment. More to be shared of our Alaskan adventure in coming days. Thanks for sharing in it here on my blog.........Fr. Troy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Keep us updated about your cruise. Sounds like fun. Hope you are feeling well and enjoying yourself.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive