Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FATHER TROY's TRANSPLANT JOURNAL...#2.........

On this second day of my new Transplant Journal, I have the best of news. My kidney transplant has been scheduled for two weeks from today, Tuesday August 25, at the Mayo Clinic Arizona in Phoenix. After 1,316 hours and 30 minutes of dialysis I am certainly more than ready to proceed with my transplant, so that I can be returned to full time ministry. The joy and excitement I feel to have this second chance at a near normal life and to carry out the priestly ministry I was ordained 22 years ago to share in providing servant-leadership for the People of God in my native place, is awesome. My sister Alice White, and my friend Jeremy Lipp, will be my primary caregivers, Monday-Friday. The Presentation Parish Men's Club will provide my weekend caregiving.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive