Thursday, August 20, 2009

FATHER TROY's TRANSPLANT JOURNAL.........#11...

T - Minus 5 Days and counting to my kidney transplant at Mayo Clinic Arizona Hospital in Phoenix. The address to the Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix is : 5777 East Mayo Blvd.
Phoenix, Arizona 85054
602-515-6296
I am scheduled to be in the hoispital for one week and be released on Tuesday September 1.
That day we will move into the vacation guest house I have rented from then until Ocotber 17.
My caregivers will be calling a substantial number of you Tuesday afternoon/evening to give you a progress report following the transplant. As soon as I am able to do so, I will be making Transplant Journal updates on a daily basis right here. Spread the word with the direct address to my blog which is : troydavidpowers.blogspot.com
On another significant note, today August 20, Feast of St. BERNARD, Abbot and Doctor,
is the 90th BIRTHDAY of Monsignor GERARD SCHONS.........He was feted at a very special luncheon today by Monsignors Kavanagh and Church and the staff of St. Rose's Parish in South Sacramento. I was his altar server and lector there thirty to forty years ago and he delivered a post Communion reflection at First Mass, 22 years ago.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY...
Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive