Friday, August 14, 2009

FATHER TROY's TRANSPLANT JOURNAL.........#5...

Another full and active day for me counting down to departure for Phoenix and my kidney transplant on Aug. 25. After celebrating the 6:30 a.m. Mass at Presentation Parish and having breakfast I drove down to the Pastoral Center for a transplant needs meeting with a member of the Bishop's staff, who failed to appear. So I headed off to Folsom for my final pre-transplant dental appointment and then after lunch with a parishioner went to Orangevale to do my 375th dialysis treatment. While in the dialysis chair I continued addressing the two dozen items to be completed before I leave for the Mayo Clinic Arizona in Phoenix on Aug. 23. Tonight, after getting back to my quarters and chillaxing for an hour or so I went to La Rosa Blanca Restaurant for dinner and had a very moving conversation with Jeremy, my primary caregiver who will be gong with me and my twin sisters to Phoenix.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive