Monday, August 10, 2009

FATHER TROY 's, "TRANSPLANT JOURNAL".........1st EDITION

This is the first edition of my newly christened, Father Troy's "Transplant Journal". Beginning now I will write almost daily blog column updates for my pre-thru-post kidney transplant experience. You, your family friends, fellow parishioners, and all in my circle, will have the opportunity to monitor my responses for the coming 2-10 weeks. The very good news I returned home to, from a week's vacation last Saturday is that my living donor, Victor Herrera passed all his required tests at the Mayo Clinic Arizona in Phoenix and the transplant team has informed him my transplant will take place there in Arizona with the date now between Aug. 25 - Oct. 20. That means I will remain in Phoenix until at least November or December, doing post transplant convalescence at the Mayo Clinic where hopefully me, my donor, and our caregivers will all reside for 6-8 weeks at the Transplant Village on the hospital campus.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive