Thursday, August 13, 2009

FATHER TROY's TRANSPLANT JOURNAL............#4...

It has been another full day for me working on pre transplant activities ranging from legal matters and medical issues, to transportation and lodging arrangements for me, my donor, and my caregivers, in Phoenix. For the past several days myself and others in my circle of friends, have been researching the options for housing during the post transplant convalescence period in Phoenix. The newly opened Mayo Clinic Arizona Transplant Village is already full up and we are on a long waiting list, so an alternative must be found. As of tonight, it looks like me and my caregivers will either be in a hotel or a guest house. That will mean a short ride 3 times a week back to the Transplant Center for follow-up medical appointments an blood labs. Today, I also set up a Transplant Account at the Bank of America Arden & Eastern Branch, from which all my kidney transplant expenses will be paid.........Fr. Troy

2 comments:

Mike Bobo said...

The Presentation choir and I plan to keep up-to-date by following your transplant journal. Know that you are in our daily prayers.

Unknown said...

I AM GLAD TO KNOW THAT MIKE. MY REASON FOR MY TRANSPLANT JOURNAL IS TO SHARE THE EXPERIENCE AND MAINTAIN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU MY WONDERFUL PARISHIONERS WHILE I AM IN PHOENIX.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive