Saturday, August 15, 2009

FATHER TROY's TRANSPLANT JOURNAL.........#6

Saturday, Day 6 of my transplant journal, has been T- Minus 10 Days and Counting to My Kidney Transplant Day, Tues. Aug. 25, at the Mayo Clinic Arizon, in Phoenix. It has been a necessary day of rest and relaxation, after a very busy, non stop week of pre-transplant activities. The week ahead will be even busier for me battening down the hatches before heading to the high desert for at least two months. I went home to South Sacramento for a few hours and went to lunch with a priest friend. Returning to Presentation for 4 o'clock Confessions and the 5:30 p.m. Mass, I am mulling over what to have for dinner. I will preside at 8 a.m. Sunday Mass here at Presentation then I will head over to St. Philomene's for the remainder of their 9 o'clock Mass and my announcement of the kidney transplant..........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive