Friday, January 28, 2011

MY FIRST FULL DAY IN SUTTER ROSEVILLE REHABILATATION...........

Yesterday afternoon and last night were about introductions, orientations, and readiness, for today's launch of my rehab therapy. The meetings with ny nurses and the chief doctor over the Rehab Program went well yesterday; and dinner was my favorite - breast of turkey, with stuffing, and even orange flavored ice milk. Rhonda, my afternoon and evening LVN, yesterday - did the laundry I had, so I have initial clothes for today's therapy, although I need a lighter top to rehab in, or melt !!!!!!!!!! The temporary answer is to wear scrubs, tomorrow, for my 8:30 am Evaluation after breakfast, and the day's proceedings. I will have one of the OLOL parishioners bring me the clothing recommended for my stay in SRI. Frank McNanara phoned last night to check in on me, and assured me he and Joe, will come together to visit me soon. My nursing staff overnight were superb, attentive without being obtrusive; and it was a quieter, more orderly, overnight than I had reason yesterday to belief it might be, given the status of some of the other rehab patients. Good friends, faithful parishioners, loyal supporters, and caring and concerned colleagues. I Am Blessed, despite my physial health challenges...........All Things Considered In The Wake Of My Right Foot Amputation Six Days Ago, "GOD IS GOOD" !!!!!!!!!!! Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive