Sunday, January 30, 2011

EARLY MORNING SUNDAY THERAPY AND FIRST VISITOR OF THE DAY FROM OLOL...........

This morning's Physical and Occupational Therapy sessions took place back to back today. PT, was more right leg stretching exercises, and the OT basically brushing my teeth and combing my hair. OLOL parishioner, Joe Ansboro, stopped by to visit at 10 am, with a Sunday Bulletin in hand. I sat up in the wheelchair for 4 hours straight, and came back to bed juast before Noon and lunch, well ready to return to bed after 4 solid hours sitting up. Roger and Karin Geach, as well as Ramona Bugatto, Teres Mugnaini, and her daughter Lauren, came to visit me during the lunch hour. Avery enjoyable visit between friends who have come to know each other through me unfolded. After their departure, I napped briefly and watched more of CNN's 'Egypt In Crisis' coverage, and at 2:20 pm, was surprised by second visit from Bishop Jaime Soto. Time to rest some more, with the hope of getting up for dinner, and watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards, including the Lifetime Achievement Award to iconic 94 year old, Ernest Borgnine..........Keeping My Right Leg And My Spirits Up, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive