Tuesday, January 11, 2011

THE SECOND DAY OF ORDNARY TIME NOT SO ORDINARY FOR YOURS TRULY ...........

I awoke this morning with a very sore pinch in my left lower back, making standing and walking difficult.  Taking a couple of Tylenol pain reliever, I was able to greet dressed and make my way over to the Church.  I asked Father Traynor to preside at the Morning Mass and I concelebrated with him seated.  After Mass an I returned to the rectory and instead of wordprocessing the Sunday Bulletin, I laid down to rest my body and lesson the back pain.  Now, eight hours later I feel much improved, but the back pain is still persisting.  My  work day was not totally scrubbed as I was able to deal with two administrative matters over the phone and give direction to the Parish Secretary in addressing other questions that arose today.  After eating dinner within the next hour, I will lay my head low and take more Tylenol, in the hope my back pain will be gone within the next.  Tomorrow is my weekly day off, so that the 8 am Mass is my only scheduled activity.  Writing this brief blog update on the second day of Ordinary Time, ten hours later than planned, in fidelity to you my international blog readers........... Physically Sore But Patiently Enduring,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive