Thursday, January 27, 2011

DAY 5.5 FOLLOWING MY RIGHT FOOT AMPUTATION; AWAITING HOSPITAL DISCHARGE AND ENROLLMENT IN SUTTER ROSEVILLE REHABILITATION..........

I am awaiting the arrival of my priestly colleagues, Reverend Father John Folmer, and Reverend Father Steven Avella, who coming to Sutter Roseville Hospital to see me this morning. Dr. Randy Martin, was in to see me just before 8:30 am and said we will continue the antibiotic regim, as it seems to be working. Dr. Cookson should be in later, perhaps with a bandages change to make. My pain medications for my back have been increased, and are administered every five hours, as of this morning. Carol,the Discharge Nurse was just here to see me with the news, I am being discharged from the hospital and will be trnsferred into Rehabilitation today, once they secure a bed for me. So Rehab begins today, in Building # 6 a short distance away from where I lay. That will make Frs. Avella , who came to see me this morning, and my Irish American friend Joseph Patrick McNamara, whi visited me at the lunch hour, transitional visitors. It is time to freshen up, before lunch and my transfer over to Sutter Rehabilitation Institute, SRI.......... Forward, Progress, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive