Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A DAY OFF HUGGING MY BED FOR A SECOND DAY AS MY BACK PAIN CONTINUES...........

I am sorry to be letting my blog readers down for a second consecutive as my left lower back pain continues.  I got up this morning as I did yesterday. and slowly made my way over to the church to concelebrate the 8 am Mass with Fr, Traynor, in a seated position, while he presided.  Returning to my rooms in the rectory, I went immediately back to bed sleeping and taking pain reliever every four hours.  The pain is better today, but persists.  After six hours in bed, I have gotten up and into the recliner, therefore, I decided to try blogging a few words to you.  My companion on this expereience today in addition to Jesus, is NPR / PRI / BBC, ON 89.3 FM, KQEI.  I pray the back pain will resolve itself, as soon as tomorrow.  Wishful thinking ?  I will know on Thursday.  Tonight, from my bed or recliner, Iplan to watch the Tucson Memorial Service for the victims of Satrurday's shooting.  Otherwise in the news today is that the government of Lebanon has collapsed, while the Prime Minister is here in the United States meeting with President Obama.  Meanwhile, Vice President Biden has arrived in Iraq today, after being in Afghanistan yesterday...........That's It For This Edition One Year To The Day After The Haitian Earthquake,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive