Sunday, January 2, 2011

ENSCONSCED FOR A FEW BREAKAWAY, HIDEAWAY, CHRISTMAS DAYS OFF...........

With my 2005 Malibu not yet insured, and having returned the rental car I was recently driving, my primary transportation until midday Friday, other than American Airlines planes I will fly to and from Dallas, are taxi's. I arrived in Roseville at 4:30 pm, and didn't fall into the winter's nap, I thought would happen. The 1983 Eddie Murphy / Dan Akroyd / Don Ameche / Ralph Bellamy / Jamie Lee Curtis / Denholm Elliott / comedy, "Trading Places", one of my favs, was starting as I settled in.  Having a few chicken wings, chips, and a diet coke and diet sprite, with the movie; for a later dinner, I ordered in Chinese food - Chicken Chow Mein, BBQ Pork Egg FooYung, Egg Rolls, with coffee and ice water.  Channel  6, has an Ed Sulivan,' Rock n'Roll Classics', special on in prime time.   It is great look back at music, and artists, revisited.  Bring on quietude and chillaxing, for the next two and a half days, before being Dallas bound Wednesday afternoon............Happy Christmas-Epiphany Night,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive