Wednesday, October 2, 2013

RETURNING AND MERGING BACK IINTO RCIA, SACRAMENTAL MARRIAGE PREP AND THE DADS GROUP.............

Having returned yesterday from my 9 day driving tour of the Golden State with my St. Kieran's Seminary classmate and cherished friend of 31 years, Reverend Father Oliver Desmond Maher, I am diving into the R.C.I.A., at SacHeart Parish and readying to get Season 2 of the Dads Group Ministry underway next Wednesday night.  Also I am working at finalizing the Marriage Preparation requirements of the engage couple whose wedding I will be officiating at in St, Michael's Church in Livermore in the Oaklamd Diocese.  I am happy to be carrying these ministries while continuing to  patiently await a new placement and priestly ministry assignment as the process for attaining them grinds slowly in coming forth several weeks following the meeting I thought was the turning point in reaching a decision about the active, full time, ministry my doctors and many others believe I am capable of carrying out and with a viable proposal I made almost six months on the table to be acted on.............Fr.  Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive