Monday, October 14, 2013

MORE STUDENT CONFESSIONS @ SACRED HEART.............

After my scheduled Independent Living Assessment meeting appointment was a no show, I proceeded with my priestly ministry opportunity for today - continuing to assist Msgr. Bob Walton with the Confessions of the students at Sacred Heart Parish School.  As it always is, hearing the students Confessions as I have in the 10 parishes I have been assigned to thus far in my priestly ministry; as I am and have here at Sacred Heart, in East Sacramento, and as I did a number of times with Fr. Brendan McKeefry, at Assumption Parish in Carmichael, and even in a parish in the Diocese of Raphoe, in County Donegal Ireland; a welcome and wonderful sacramental interaction listening, advising, absolving, and reconciling, the young in the formation of their consciences and the forgiveness of their sins in the Healing Jesus brings us.............tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive