Thursday, October 3, 2013

ASSISTING MONSIGNOR WALTON WITH SCHOOL CONFESSIONS.............

I am very happy to have been able to help my Pastor Bob Walton withe the sacramental Confessions of the Sacred Heart Parish School students for the ninth time since Spring 2010; and the seventh time since residing at MMT.  I welcome every opportunity to do the ordained ministry as a priest I was ordained to do.  I will be eternally grateful to my priestly colleague Msgr. Walton, and SacHeart parishioner / adult faith formation director Rita Spillane, for including me in parish ministry while I am sitting on the sidelines waiting for a new parish placement and priestly ministry appointment almost nineteen months after being involuntarily exiled to this senior citizen,assisted care, short term, residence with none of those three definitions applicable to me now and please God for decades yet.............tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive