Thursday, October 31, 2013

MY VERY EARLY RISE FROM SACRAMENTO TO THE SOUTHWEST.............

As I pack my carry on bags for my 7:40 a.m. flight from Sacramento International to Houston Hobby airports for the 2 day National Catholic Partnership for Disability Convention, I am pleased to have been self sufficient in arranging the travel details from the Super Shuttle accessible van rides to the flights and hotel reservations, as well as successfully securing with the interdependent assistance of Scott Vogelsang, a loaner motorized scooter.  The Super Shuttle arrives at MMT at 5:10 a.m. to pick me up to go to the airport, so it's time to get some sleep before awaking at 4 a.m. to get my natal month of November and my solo journey to Astronomical SouthWest City of the NCPD 2013 Convention, HOUSTON. Texas.............fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive