Monday, October 7, 2013

CROSSING THE T'S AND DOTTING THE I's FOR SATURDAY'S WEDDING AND TODAY'S MRI.............

On this Feast of the Holy Rosary, I send greetings and prayers to the parishioners of Holy Rosary Church in Woodland, CA; where I ministered as Associate Pastor from May 15, 1992-March 16, 1993; and of Holy Rosary Parish in Palo Alto, CA; where I was assigned as a seminarian doing pastoral ministry, from September 1984-May 1985.  Today has me sacramentally and medically focused. Firstly,  as I finalize the paperwork and documentation for the Marriage of Robert Fenrich and Mallorie Hodge, who reside in Modesto and the Stockton Diocese, but are being wed in in St. Michael's Church in Livermore, CA, which is the Oakland Diocese.  Secondly, in the follow-up MRI test I am scheduled  for at the Sutter General Capitol Pavilion on 28th Street & Capitol Avenue in midtown Sacramento, for Dr.'s Reddy and Mahmood.  My evening will afford me a breakaway for dinner with my good friends of three and a half decades Don and Teri Currier, and a fun night of catching up and going forward together.............Fr.  Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive