Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DOUBLE DUTY MINISTRY NIGHT @ SACHEART THIS TUESDAY.............

I will carry out two opportunities for my presence at Sacred Heart Church in East Sacramento tonight.  At R.C.I.A. , in the Father O'Hara Hall, at 6:30 p.m.; and at the Vigil Service for Reverend Father John Folmer, at 7 p.m., in the Church.  I will open and close the evening with the Inquirers and Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults Team for this week's topics, 'Receiving The Holy Spirit', and and 'The Church Reflecting The Light Of Christ.'  In between, I will attend the Funeral Vigil for Father Jack Folmer, here at Sacred Heart Church, his native parish; whose Mass of Christian Burial will take place tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. in the Cathedral of thew Blessed Sacrament.............fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive