Saturday, February 4, 2012

THIS MORNING'S PT EFFORT ANOTHER STEP FORWARD............

Working with the physical therapist at standing on my left foot and leg without my prostheses this morning, I was able to do so for four times, versus the three times yesterday and Wednesday.  A small step in progressing, but a move forward.  The pain in my right back/hip/leg/stump, is also not causing me any problem today after pt, an improvement on yesterday.  Once the prostheses arrives I should make even greater improvement getting back to standing and walking as I was, and am resolved to do............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive