Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SIX HOURS LATER AND STILL WAITING FOR MY PORT / PICC PROCEDURE............

A half dozen hours after being told my port removal picc line reinsertion would be done today, with a bed supposedly available for my delayed transfer to Mercy General Rehab, here I lay trying to pass the time waiting, while having to try to ignore my fierce hunger. I have had these procedures done before in both Mercy and Sutter hospitals, so I am confused as to why I could not have the port / picc issue dealt with at MGH, once at the Rehab Continuing Care Center. The nurse Renee says they are coming down to get me, so'll let's see how soon and whether it is completed in time for dunner. Having not had lunch, I wonder if they will give me a larger portion of dinner ?............Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive