Thursday, February 9, 2012

EDGING FORWARD ON THE THERAPY FRONT............

After yesterday's new stretching exercises for my right hip, leg, and stump, I awoke this morning with some pain on both my right and left hips and legs.  Tylenol was sufficient  to alleviate it.  The pt session today found me able to sit up at bedside with less pain in my hip or back, and with an assist from the therapist. to pivot over into a regular chair and sit comfortably for a few minutes.  The stretching, rolling in, rolling out, leg exercises continue, and I am hoping to resume my transferring from bed to wheelchair in just a few days............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive