Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MAKING PHYSICAL THERAPY PROGRESS WITH MY PROSTHESES............

Clint from Anchor Prosthetics and Allison the Mercy General Rehab physical therapist, were just here to adjust and address my ability to use the new temporary prosthetic sleeve.  After wearing the liner sixteen hours plus daily for the past four days, Clint had no difficulty putting the prostheses on me while I was still laying in bed.  Thereafter, I successfully stood with pain or pressure on my leg, or stump; fully in the prosthetic.  Allison then had me take two walks with the walker around the room for several minutes each, and now that I am back in bed, I am laying down with the prostheses on, as Clint thinks the longer I wear it the better and more naturally it will fit and work............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive