Wednesday, February 1, 2012

IS TODAY THE DAY ?............

My doctor was just in to say that the latest blood cultures drawn yesterday, are negative for any further sign of infection. There is no word yet, but with an expected four discharges at Mercy General Rehab today, I may well be going this afternoon. However, the doctors also are telling me my port should be removed now, and a picc line reinserted; so that may delay my transfer yet another day ! I am oh so eager to go, so I'll let you know as soon as it comes to pass. After prayers and breakfasting, blogging, and Facebook-ing, I am watching Dan Elliott and colleagues on News 10 @ 9, to take some of the edge off the boredom and tediousness of being stationary. Like it has over the past years of facing my physical health challenges, it continues limitations to give me a greater grasp of the scope of feelings the sick and the shut-in, the hospitalized and the homebound ,experience coping with limitations to mobility and opportunity to simply live their daily lives............Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive