Thursday, February 2, 2012

A BED BECOMES AVAILABLE @MGHR AFTER PEACHES FROM THE GEACHES............

The Case Manager was just in again, informing Mercy General Rehab has a bed available for me as of this afternoon. She is finalizing arrangements and the transportation to take me there at about 3:30 p.m. Hallejuah !! The news comes foolowing a visit by Roger and Karin Geach, who came to feed me interpersonally, spiritually, and physically. They brought me a burger and a chicken salad, as well as some sugar free chocolate snacks. So I am excited about being discharged and transferred, so as to build on the healing process and get my physical therapy back to full throttle. More soon from East Sacramento............Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive