Thursday, February 2, 2012

MERCY GENERAL REHAB, HERE I AM AGAIN............

My transporters arrived to transfer me from Mercy San Juan, to Mercy General Rehab, at 4 p.m., and had me here at just before 5 o'clock, where the R.N., to get me situated in my room, assessed, and settled in. Not bad timing, as dinner will arrive momentarily. I look forward to organizing and starting the next phase of physical therapy I need to excelerate, in order to progress with walking with my prostheses. More Soon......In the Praise and Glory of God and Appreciation for Dedicated Healthcare Givers, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive