Saturday, February 4, 2012

A SHOUT OUT TO SOME OF MY FEBRUARY BIRTHDAY FRIENDS...........

This week has included the birthdays of five of my friends, who along with their families are a special part of my life.  On Thursday February 2nd, Ted Dahlberg celebrated his birthday, along with Noe Perez, and Timmy and Danny Gau.  Today, Dylan Welch, is celebrating his birthday.  Ted, his wife Irene, their late son Brad, and family I have known and enjoyed friendship with since my youth at St. Rose's Church in South Sacramento.  Noe Perez, I have known for five years, since my assignment to St. Philomene's Parish, in Arden Arcade.  Timmy and Danny Gau, the twin sons  of Terry McNamara Gau, and Dave Gau, are now college freshmen, and attending Chico State University.  And today, Dylan Welch, son of my departed friend / fraternity brother, and widow,, Brian and Kim Welch, a freshman at Texas A & M University, rounds out this five-some of birthday celebrants.  I wish Ted, Noe, Timmy, Danny, and Dylan, the happiest of personal solemnities as they open another year of life experiences, with gratitude that knowing them permits me to share their friendship............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive