Friday, February 17, 2012

MORNING ANTIBIOTIC, MORE THERAPY, MARVELOUS VISITORS,............

I received only a morning antibiotic treatment yesterday, so those treatments are done for now, which is a hopeful sign the infection is arrested and successfully at bay, please God.  I continue to work on the physical and occupational therapy of transferring and extending the period of time I am sitting up in  the wheelchair.  Two wonderful visits yesterday came from Carl and Rose DiCapo, from Presentation Parish, and Deacon candidate Paul  Friedrich, both which helped round out the day.  I am pondering how soon to call together my circle of friends to organize the celebration of the Silver Jubilee as a Priest the first week of May, ten weeks from now.  Contact me if you would like to assist.  Stabilizing my health and progressing sufficiently so as to my priestly, parish ministry, remains Goal number One............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive