Thursday, February 2, 2012

T MINUS 3 MONTHS TO SILVER JUBILEE............

Three months from today, my diocesan classmates and colleagues, Reverend Father Eduino Silveira, Reverend Father Paul Schloeder, will celebrate the 25th Anniversary of our Ordination, and mark the Silver Jubilee of being Priests of Jesus Christ. I look forward to commemorating this quarter of a century of priestly ministry in the Diocese of Sacramento, with the parishioners, friends, family, who are among the People of God, it has been my joy and privilege to serve and lead, these past two and a half decades. In addition to continuing my priestly, pastoral, ministry well into the future after stabilizing my health, my foremost goals at present - I also have my Silver Jubilee celebration in purview as an incentive, to be well, strong, and stabilized by May. In coming weeks, I will invite a circle of my friends to assist me in organizing a Silver Jubilee celebration in thanksgiving and gratitude to God for my vocation; and in affirmation and gratitude for the wonderful people who have been the focus of my ministry, many of whom have helped me so much to fulfill my duties and meet the health challenges the past decade has dealt me. With Hope Filled Anticipation for Progress. Productivity, and the Physicality to Meet and Mark the Coming Months with Stability and Strebgth, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive