Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 WEEKS BACK IN SACRAMENTO AND THE COMPLETION OF MY AMPICILLIN ANTIBIOTIC.........

My first three weeks back in Sacramento have gone exceedingly well, as I have found it possible to accomplish everything I have attempted. From monitoring and taking my medications, preparing my meals,walking, bathing, grocery shopping, driving to my weekly fasting blood labs and doctor appointment, attending lunches and dinners with my circle of friends, and most importantly, celebrating Masses and the Sacraments. Today, I complete my month long Ampicillin antibiotic regimen, which I have been taking to arrest recurring urinary tract infections. I will not miss having to take one of the four daily doses at 2 a.m. !!!! A daily afternoon or early evening nap, has also become a part of my daily routine as I complete my convalescence, so that I am progressing with regular activities gradually, and not overextending myself. In about two and a half weeks, at the 3 month mark after my kidney transplant, I will be allowed to return to a normal schedule of work and other activities, including exercise, beyond my daily walking. Enjoy your Saturday.........In the Faith + Fellowship of God's Spirit,
Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive