Tuesday, November 19, 2013

R.C.I.A. IN THE MORNING...IN THE EVENING... .............

R.C.I.A. and Adult Faith Formation Director at Aacred Heart Parish in East Sacramento, Rita Spillane and yours truly, are doule timed together on Tuesdays these weeks doing sessions of the Rite of Christian Initiation instructions - in the morning as catch up discussions with a few Inquirers, and joining our Pastor Msgr. Walton, and fellow team member Anna Marie, for the weekly general sessions with all the Inquirers and some of their Sponsors.  This morning I joined Rita and Inquirer Michael, for a make up session, before I headed off by BK Taxi, to an appointment with Dr. Jakkidi Reddy, M.D., for my face to face powerchair evaluation to be complered.  After lunch I will continue my active search foran independent living general community accessible apartment and mny long overdue release from a retirement I do not, if ever, belonged.............fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive