Monday, November 25, 2013

CAPITOL CORRIDOR TO SEMINARY CITY.............

I have arrived in Menlo Park, California within the hour, after taking the AmTrak Capitol Corridor Train from the Sacramento Station to the San Jose Terminal and then a t, for which I axi to the seminary city that was my home from 1984-1986. Menlo Park.  St . Patrick's Seminary is located here and will holding Alumni Day tomorrow which I traveled down.  A smooth and uncomplicated train trip it was requiring only minimal assistance of a wheelchair lift to get on and off the train; and a golf cart ride to get from and to the station / track.  My local taxi driver was very good and punctual, and the hotel receptionist, manager, and maintainence man, all very personable, proficient, and welcoming.  I eagerly anticipate tomorrow's gathering and will enjoy these two independent and enjoyable out and about in the Bay Area before returning to Sacramento to celebrate ThanksGiving Day with my familt and friends, then resuming my search on Friday, for an accessible apartment in the general community.............fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive