Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CHECKING BACK INTO MMT FOR A WHILE LONGER.............

My  five glorious days away in Houston Texas for the 2013 National Catholic Partnership for Disability Convention and my 57th Birthday yesterday and being my escape from the premature senior citizenship center I have had to reside in for the past 20 months has concluded and I am back to the scramble of striving to maximize my continuation in priestly  ministry.  I am also proceeding with identifying and finding another residence, most likely an independent living apartment in the general community, which I have every intention of securing and moving into before the end of 2013, as it is more than apparent placement in a parish rectory is not likely to be offered to me anytime soon.  The N.C.P. D.  gathering reaffirmed me in my belief there is no valid reason for me to depart from the diocesan priesthood or retire; but to find alternative avenues to flesh out and fulfill my vocation.  Thank you for  your prayers and support, in bringng this goal  to fruition.............Fr.  Troy David Powers  

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive