Wednesday, November 6, 2013

POWERCHAIR PROGRESS.............

I made a move closer to a permanent powerchair yesterday, when I met with my former home health nurses and the contractor chosen to evaluate and advocate for my eligibility to receive one.  He found that I qualify and will submit a request for authorization to get me a powerchair.  In the meantime, thanks to my previous parishioners the Meza Family, I will have a transitional powerchair as of this Saturday.  Therefore, I can continue to increase my ambulation and mobility, beyond the stifling and limiting walls of this retirement community residence, where for the past twenty months I have been a fish out of water.  My search for an accessible apartment in the general community of Sacramento, continues with hopeful expectation I will find and rent one real soon.............fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive