Thursday, November 7, 2013

CATCHING UP @ LUNCH WITH NOE.............

I will meet Noe Perez, my St. Philomene's parishioner-friend, now second year law school student at McGeorge, for lunch today to catch up and enjoy another birthday celebratory meal.  It will be refreshing spending an hour or two with him outside the confines of the same ol' senior-itis of these surroundings and sharing stories about our recent and current activities, and experiencing the opportunity to socialize in a normal way and setting.  I renew my request to my circle of friends and colleagues to know you are  welcome to set up a time to get together with me for coffee, tea, lunch, or dinner, somewhere on J Street here in East Sac, or away from here; in the enjoyment of your company and a further chance for me to get out and about in the replenishment of my socialization, spirituality, and fraternity, in the, "shared experiences of honest friendship", normative for my age and capability as a 57 year old priest.............fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive