Monday, December 31, 2012

WHO AFTER GOD, I AM MOST GRATEFUL FOR BEING IN MY LIFE DURING 2012............

As the 2012 Year draws to an end, and passes into history - I am thinking, remembering, praying for, and appreciating the persons who have specifically been a positive and pro-active, interpersonal present and participating part of my life and priestly ministry, sidelined and limited though it was and the Silver Jubilee of my Ordination as the 40th native born, local grown, Vocation to the Priesthood in the Catholic Diocese of Sacramento.  I counted and chronicled more than 140 persons. who have been on the frontlines of family, friendship, fraternity, fellowship, and fidelity, with me during this year, for whom I am particularly filled with gratitude for helping stay focused and anchored in what has been the most abnormal and frustrating year of my life.  Thank You who have been those greater than twenty dozen persons who have renewed and affirmed your relationship with me, despite my being in a wheelchair and having a prosthetic leg, making it necessary for now.  Your unconditional and sincere support I acknowledge and savor as a true treasure that strengthens and sustains me this involuntary exile on the sidelines in a retirement community / assisted care facility twenty to forty five years too soon.  My thoughts, prayers, affection, and appreciation go out to you as we bid goodbye to 2012, and welcome the promise and hope for a better and more just New Year, in 2013 A.D.  God Love You.  I Do.  Peace + Blessings as I share with You, my Faith, Friendship, Fellowship, and Fidelity, as You have me in Jubilee Year 2012.............Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive