Monday, December 31, 2012

THE 7TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS AND THE LAST DAY OF 2012 A.D. ............

The First Week 7th Day of Christmas  intersects with the final day of the Year of Our Lord 2012.  It causes us to wrap up the 366 days that have comprised this Calendar Year, and to consider the persons, events, and experiences, that have been a part of our year and to look back on those who and which have shaped our lives in years past, in what in the title and lyrics of the Scotish  song traditionally associated with New Year's Eve, "Auld Lang Syne".  As this day unfolds I will blog throughout the day and into New Year's Day 2013, looking back personally, spiritually, socially, priestly, ministerially, politically, and communally, historically, et al; at the year now concluding as you and me experienced it.  I pray my blog reflections today (as hopefully they have the past three years and eight and a half months) will help you to ponder and celebrate 2012's effect in your life.  As I begin the last day of the year that has been the most unusual year for me ever, I thank you for following, reading, commenting, and sharing in, "Insights Into Life And Faith By Father Troy David Powers"............Fr.  Troy  

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive